ointe Guignard environment
- Champagne This site has 3 possibilities. Everyone on a different depth.
- Around 10feet/3meter, famous for its volcanic hot water springs.
- Around 21feet/7meter, we see the marine live.
- Around 60-95feet/18-28meter, we find two wrecks one from metal broken in 3 pieces and one from wood “Debbie Flo”. She was a smuggling vessel that sunk in 1994.
- Point Guignard
- With his caverns, this is a nice spot for seahorses, lobster, crab and any other creatures who are hiding in these caverns.